Saturday, May 8, 2010

OMFG the sounders looked horrible, but montano did not



our boys got destroyed today by the LA galaxy. 4-0. too many mistakes and not enough....of anything really.
one really bright spot was the introduction of miguel montano to the sounders. he came on in the 60th minute and really made an impact. he looked like something we have been hoping for.
Miguel Montaño - Sounders FC Forward


(On how he played . . .) "I feel really good. I went into the field with a lot of enthusiasm. I think it was noted. I feel really good. I try really hard. It was my first game in MLS and with the Sounders and I felt very good about it. I tried to do my best but of course the result didn't come with us so I hope that for next game we will do better. That was disappointing for me."

(On entering game down three goals . . .) "Yes, I knew that we were down but I still entered the field with a lot of enthusiasm and we needed a goal - attack, attack, attack. I was doing my best to do that. Now we know that we need to do it better. We need the wins and we are going to try for that."


(On earning more playing time . . .) "It's not just about the game that we had today. I know that I have to keep working day-by-day to keep earning my position and I 'm going to keep working in that direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment