Saturday, July 17, 2010

Peter and Laura night before baby footage

my brother and his wife had their baby this morning. i missed it. i am heartbroken about this. when i was in bozeman my Tmobile coverage was non existent. i couldnt get data, my calls were dropping and many of them were not coming through. Peter texted me this morning to tell me the baby was coming. i didnt get it. as i was getting in the car to drive to seattle, i tried calling peter to either stop over or just say goodbye and good luck having the baby in a few days. well, as i was calling, the baby was coming out. i did not find this out until i was in spokane were i was getting coverage again. needless to say, i am now signed up with verizon and my phone is coming on monday.
they named their baby Sienna Story Schoene. she is wonderful im sure. they did a natural birth at home with no drugs and one midwife. everyone is healthy and happy. crazy.
here is some footage from last night, before the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment