Wednesday, October 21, 2009

me and Ljunberg?


so i had a game tonight with my regular wednesday co-ed team, sucker punch to the gonads. weve been having a pretty great season going 5-2 after a win tonight. great game. first they got an easy one through our usually unstoppable keeper johnothan. then i got taken down in the box for a penalty. the guy of course called me a diver and said he didnt touch me. no, i flew 5 feet onto my face on purpose. jackass.
we were able to go ahead later when their right back passed back to the keeper but i sprinted to him for the pressure causing him to kick it straight to sue who then sailed one in from the far side of the 18 as the keeper was out.
they did come back with a free kick outside the box after johnothan made the save but the rebound wasnt covered.
2-2.
then they got another one. 3-2. this was crap, we were better than them. we had no subs and they did. our guys and gals got psyched. i pulled back from the front to let dan go forward. he and jimmy have great combos and can pretty score at will when they are on. well jimmy did just that with a feed from dan. about 1 minute after they went ahead, we tied it up.
then off a corner from jimmy, dan sent another one in. 4-3 us. hell yeah. thats how it stayed.
but in reference to me going down a few times, one or two of their guys were calling me freddie. i will take it. Ljunberg is my guy. love him.
great game, great fun, and came away without an injury. success!

No comments:

Post a Comment