Sunday, October 11, 2009

my new '89 hi-lux 4x4


im super psyched to have gotten a truck. my wife and I have been talking about getting one for years, but since volkwagen hasnt made one worthwhile (or in our price range), we have held off. until now. i found this beauty on craigslist. bought it from the 2nd owner. its an '89 toyota hi-lux 4x4. 4cyl, 5spd, the most basic, kick ass truck. i now can crush small people and make it to the mountain whenever i want. plus i can sleep in the back, not like i will, but i have the option. ive been driving it around this weekend going over as many speed bumps as i can. if you know what i have been driving for years, you know why this is fun to me. i am also selling my '78 bus if anyone is interested. $3k obo. fully rebuilt 2L with hydraulic lifters. fully rewired and new clutch. its a daily driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment